Lake Columbia


Lake Columbia has an amazing view and is located at 91 Lake Columbia Dr (Columbia, MS) on an 84 acre lake in Marion County. Included are tent and RV sites, electrical hook-ups, a dump station, handicapped access, restrooms, showers, plenty of shade and grass, and security. Boating and fishing are the main recreations that you will see enjoyed here, but it is still a beautiful place to sit and relax during nice weather.

I have visited Lake Columbia numerous times and have always left feeling like I had gone to the right place. We hosted a cook-out there once, to which the facilities were clean and well maintained. I also accompanied someone during a night-fishing trip. They accidentally caught a baby alligator, and we knew that meant there was a momma nearby somewhere. In addition to these fun times, I have gone there on several occasions just to walk around and enjoy the peace and quiet - I have never been there on an occaison where I have experienced loud noises or disruptive visitors.

Comments